Pond, a Top 100 ENR 500 Architecture | Engineering | Planning & Construction company is looking for a talented individual to work with our award-winning marketing team in Atlanta, GA
Pond is looking for an energetic and highly motivated Marketing Coordinator to join our award-winning Marketing Department. This is a full-time position that requires an individual who is self-motivated and has excellent organizational and communication skills. This candidate will have an important role in developing proposals (RFPs, RFQs and SOQs) and key marketing pieces. Pond thrives on its collaborative marketing team who provides all facets of marketing and communications: from in-house strategic planning, collateral materials development, creative writing, multi-media, presentation and proposal management. If you are looking to join a SMPS-friendly firm to expand your marketing skillset through opportunities for growth and advancement, please send us your information. In addition to career growth opportunities, Pond offers a very competitive benefits and compensation package.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction environment. Applicants must have experience in Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office, and proficiency in other Adobe Creative Cloud applications is a plus.
· Provides the production of professional-level responses to RFPs, RFQs, SOQs, presentations, and other marketing documents.
· Assist in the production of team members’ projects when necessary.
· Participate or conducts presentation rehearsals for interview presentations; develop and provide materials for the presentation meeting.
· Reviews and edits own work.
· Conduct peer reviews and editing of collateral and proposal materials.
· Follows the proposal and/or project production process and leads the entire team by setting up meetings, follow- up communication, follow up on action items, and decision follow-through.
· Monitor and participate in lead-tracking and pre-marketing activities.
· Maintain a professional network and attend/participate in relevant professional organizations.
· Provide data recording, data mining and reporting.
· Have an understanding of internal customer’s business goals regarding teaming and provide assistance and coordinate project production effort in communications with external vendors, subconsultants, and/or joint venture partners.