Ready to grow your career with an award-winning firm? Pond is hiring! We are currently seeking a Senior Engineer with Natural Gas Transmission and Distribution experience to augment our rapidly growing Natural Gas Team headquartered in Peachtree Corners GA. This position reports to the Director of Engineering - Energy Division.
Pond is a progressive, multi-disciplinary professional services consulting firm headquartered in metro Atlanta. For 55 years, Pond has provided engineering, architecture, planning and construction management solutions to government, corporate and private sector clients across the nation and around the world.
Pond has been serving clients in the Energy industry for over 50 years and is currently performing natural gas design work for private and public clients throughout the southeast, northeast, and Midwest US. The position requires a solid understanding of natural gas infrastructure and applicable regulations.
· Technical oversight on large and small Natural Gas projects
· Quality and standard reviews of ongoing projects
· Technical training and mentoring Junior Staff
· 10+ years NG Experience (Pipelines or Stations)
· Experience with Transmission and/or Distribution
· Capable of reviewing technical drawings and specifications
· Familiar with BOMs, specifications and equipment
· Construction/CA experience a plus
· Pipeline design, regulator, meter and controls selection
· Corrosion familiarity a plus