Responsible for assisting with organizing, coordinating, monitoring and administering the production work to successfully
complete Federal projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists in assembling projects and creates technical documents as directed by Project Managers, Directors, and
• Coordinates and assists with administering overall project production.
• Assists administrative support staff with support and training needs to complete overall project production.
• Assists Project Managers as needed by providing general project support (copying, transmittals, project
documentation, archiving, etc.).
• Edits internal and external meeting minutes.
• May participate in project kick off meetings and make recommendations for project deliverables.
• Tracks multiple projects simultaneously.
• Attends, documents, and/or coordinates program / department meetings when necessary.
• Assists in contract review, coordination and documentation follow through (i.e. accuracy of details, collection of
signatures, requests COI, packaging for return, etc.).
• Updates and prepares routine calendars, reports and databases for Project Managers and technical teams.
• Utilizes MS Office routinely and other software packages as needed
• Ability to work after typical hours as project requirements and company needs dictate.
• Develops and maintains positive customer and client relationships to foster repeat business.
• Updates and maintains body of knowledge related to training, degree or job responsibilities.
• Completes assigned duties correctly, on time and as directed.
• Adheres to company policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree and/or one or more years-related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to
customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to read and interpret documents such as instructions
and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Must be able to type accurately at 50 WPM.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to
deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Proficiency in MS Office, Internet Explorer required; Adobe preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. This position requires the individual to use the computer working at a desk in either an
office or cubicle; must be able to talk and hear, reach with hands and arms, lift up to 40 pounds, stand, sit and walk, must
have close and color vision, use depth and peripheral vision, be able to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions. The typical noise level is moderate, business office with computers, printers and light traffic.
CODE OF ETHICS
All employees are expected to conduct business in accordance with the letter and spirit of relevant laws and refrain from
dishonest or unethical conduct. Employees shall, during both working and nonworking hours, act in a manner which will
inspire public trust in their integrity, impartiality and devotion to the best interests of the company, its customers and citizens.
Occasional attendance at meetings and other off-site events requires the ability to provide reliable transportation, and may
require travel outside of the state. Must maintain a current, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.